Sunday, January 6, 2013

Lift this man off of me, straight up and gone
Take him out of my mind
Pull him from the inside of me
Remove him, he’s Yours, I see now, though it was You who got us that Ring, and the full circle
But his love, only for himself, what did you expect of me, are You male too
His sweetest of weight, smashing me now, at what split moment did it change from bliss to fire
Lift him up, and soon, do not allow this taking, now rape
Your daughter did her inadequate best, love me now
Eradicate him from me, this She begs You
She cannot breathe but feels his Tantra breath push in
The One comes in, the One goes out
Lift him, take him, remove him from my lungs, my dreams
Do not charge me with his care another endless night, he who breathes fire for the schism
Take him, wash him in the blood of the lamb, that ancient medicine,
An eye for an eye, a lamb for a lamb
Make of him a whole man if ever he was, this tragic, beautiful, shattered son
Hear my prayer, hear my prayer
Lest we both be lost, and life itself concludes
The children I would bear for him, for You
Be never named, be never loved, be never.
Take him off of me!!  Take his desire to rest in Your own!!
I cannot bear it any longer, the fire shared for mercy
I gave him my best, for You
Will You arrest him, and me, dead or alive??!

No comments:

Post a Comment