Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lightspeed Now

(photo by Waterwomin)
The trip is getting really exciting now. As Time speeds up, and manifestations occur almost as fast as they are spoken or imagined, it is easier to see the power one holds--being awake is the vital key. Remembering to be awake, that is. I forget constantly that I am the pilot, and falling asleep at the controls tumbles me earthward every time.
The thing is, it seems like the moment I recognize the crash, and awaken again, I find myself right back where I was when first my head nodded into unconsciousness--I don't need to wade step by step, now moment to now moment, back up to the dimension I had reached, I am just there, like a movie paused and started again.
My heart area has opened wide, and I am needing to be thoughtful about what pours in. When it is Beauty pouring in, I feel like I could die from Beauty, ecstatically. When it's anything from a lower vibration, I crash. It's like a dream when I was younger, and I was aware I was dreaming: "I CAN fly! ....Just will it." And I flew. "I CAN ride this horse at a full-on gallup, and none of those robbers bullets will hit me!" And they don't. But the moment I doubt.............I am shot, and staying on that lightspeed horse ride is so silly and dramatic. Ha! "Here's the cowgirl, writhing in pain, as her cohorts look on, wondering if she'll make it..."
WAKE UP.
Wow, that sure seemed real. What just happened? Oh, right--on to the important, what did I learn? Thought creates matter, not the other way 'round. Faith creates forward evolution. Doubt shoots me down. Got it. Again. And back I am, instantly, to life in the fast lane of the Heart, where the dimensional shift is delicious, and I am in control. Waking to the eternal reality that is the answer to this Question: "What would Love do?" The answer is where I aim to live forever, in each Now, each event. Heading for Hozoji. Heading for that major place of Love Awe. The fifth dimension.

3 comments:

  1. I forget constantly that I am the pilot, and falling asleep at the controls...

    So true for me. That's what I need to remind myself with.

    I love your new blog, the color, the wriitng. Did you take the photo? It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is taken by a woman who goes by the name Waterwoman, and I meant to give her credit, then forgot--now I cannot figure out how to get back to 'edit' mode.......Della may know, I 'll ask her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Sarah, you go back to dashboard on your blog and then you can edit it, however you have already input who the picture was from. :-)
    Thanks for sharing, I am now followoing you.. Love and Light

    ReplyDelete