Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Hell or Not So Much or The Only Debate, Ever,  my Husband Will Not Win or No Fear

Burn forever?  Excuse  me?  God wants this for me if I just
Fall?  Far less evolved parents cheer the child who falls and then gets back up
It’s the getting up, of course.  So important.  But there’s a hug for the fall!
This Parent provided so many ways to fall, He totally gets it, wants us to practice, constantly
Getting up, in all the ways.   Yay!!
He is the best of Love, to send us off to His school every day, and watch.
He installed a glowing little freebie called Conscience, and another,
 (this one shines, and marches!) called Free Will.  He wants us to think, deduce!
Grow, not shrink away, discouraged
To learn by choice, not by fear.  This is the sweetest, strongest learning,
When His child chooses correctly, of his own given clarity. 
Father!  I love Your Voice’s ring!  Love that You’ll
Call in anytime here, night or day—that phone is the sweetest color, no one else has the number.
 My gut
Feels at ease, instantly, when that phone vibrates.  No fear.
Just getting back up.  The hug.
Feel the Compassion.  Hmmmmmmm…….

No comments:

Post a Comment