Tuesday, November 13, 2012

True

I love that he values a single zip-lock baggie.
I love that when he asks me to dance, he says
“Now.  Look at me as if you have the deepest respect and love for me.”
As if?
Then he says “Have good posture!”  Check.
He’s the only man on the planet who can tell me
What to do, not do, and I respect it regardless of content, though
Discussion is always available, no matter the topic.
He wins every debate, except the one about Hell.  It simply isn’t.  We are given a Conscience
For that sway.  Works for me. 
I love that I won’t get lost in this relationship, ever. 
That we only see the good as Good and the bad as Good.  Growth happens that way.
I love that he keeps God closer than anyone I ever met, in every minute.  Remembering.
Back to the baggie: I love that it doesn’t matter what I put in it
He’ll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment